Plateau II - Traditional, Flex, 5 Day, Prep
- Welcome to school
- Briefcase - throughout the year children will occasionally have a turn with "the briefcase" which contains their choice of books, activities and a Parent Journal
- Safety-Traffic, Poison Avoidance Education, Fire, Safety in School
- Colour's each one separately- French and English throughout year
- Numbers- One to thirty-one throughout year French and English
- Days of Week- months of year and seasons throughout year in French and English
- Native Unit
- Good Health Habits- Brushing teeth, Washing Before Meals, after Bathroom, etc.
- Good Living Habits- Manners and Helping Others
- Fun in the Snow- How to dress for the weather
- Christmas Concert
- Winter Unit
- Robbie Burns- Tartan Designs
- Bear Books
- Valentines Day
- Wind and Weather- The changing of the Seasons
- Five Senses
- St. Patrick's Day
- Growing Things
- Mother's Day
- Fun and Fantasy
- Playground Safety
- Father's Day
- Graduation Concert
- Bye-Bye Day
Your child moves through the Art, Music and Play areas each session. Through our "cross-curriculum" activities in Art and Music, pre-reading, pre-math, and pre-science skills are taught.
We ensure that each child participates fully in every area in order to develop the necessary skills for kindergarten. The Playroom is a vital part of our program. It is here that your child will acquire the necessary social skills, will develop confidence in making good decisions and have FUN!
Parents are welcome at any time to visit. Parents are not counted as "staff" in pupil teacher ratio and there is no mandatory volunteering required.
Junior Kindergarten FlexThis 3 day program works for the Parent with a busy schedule. Build your own 3 days using any 2 of the Monday/Wednesday/Friday classes plus 1 Tuesday/Thursday class.
NEW! 2 Day Kindergarten Prep
This program is for those needing two sessions focusing on the preparation for kindergarten. Early literacy, numeracy skills, science, early math ensures that your child is prepared to leap into kindergarten.
Junior Kindergarten II 5 Day J.K.
This program is five days a week covering the Junior Kindergarten Curriculum.
Plateau II-with an additional two sessions to explore early literacy, numeracy skills, science and music.